Inhalation Mixture For Congested Sinuses, Inflammation & Headaches 10ml
ORANIT is a mixture of aromatic oils used for cases of acute sinuses inflammation (congested sinuses, inflammation, headaches, etc.). As an accessory product for promoting recovery, in case of pneumonia.
- Promotes formation of secretions which drain the sinuses.
- Activity against headaches.
Active materials: Eucalyptus, Thyme, Cinnamon, Pine and others.
- The product contains a high concentration of aromatic oils, it is only intended for inhalation.
- Half a liter of water should be boiled in a small, covered pot. Add 3-10 drops of Oranit. Cover the pot immediately and put your face on it, covering your head with a towel. Lift the pot cover for a few second, close tour eyes, breathe the vapors (through your nose, as much as possible), and cover it again.
- Repeat this every few seconds, until the water cools down and no longer produces vapors. Do not go outdoors for at least 30 minutes after the treatment. Close your eyes while breathing the vapors. The mixture may cause temporary reddening of the facial skin (up to 10 minutes following the treatment); this phenomenon is not dangerous.
Limitations: Do not use for treating children aged under 10 (for them, use
Mashav instead). The treatment may irritate the eyes, so closing the eyes
during the inhalation is necessary.