Nail Fungus Treatment
SEPHORRIS is a nail varnish made out of essential oils.
- Cinnamomum verum 12.0%
- Melaleuca alternifolia 8.0%
- Origanum vulgare 2.0%
- Satureja hortensis 5.0%
- Thymus vulgaris 10.0%
- Rosemary essential oil
- Ylang Ylang essential oil
- Apply an oily ointment (preferably the MAZOR ointment) on the skin surrounding the nail, so as to avoid contact of SEPHORRIS with the skin.
- Using the brush provided (1 dip = 0.01 ml), carefully apply 1 thin coat of
- SEPHORRIS over entire surface of affected nail twice daily (2x), morning and evening.
- The nail is inert, and SEPHORRIS helps stop nail alteration, until the new growing nail becomes transparent. A change of nail colour (becoming darker) is normal during the course of treatment.
- For external use only.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Intended for use by normally healthy adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, contact a physician, emergency medical care facility or poison control centre immediately for advice.
- Avoid exposure(s) of applied areas to the sun.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you have hypersensitivity or are allergic to herbs in the lamiaceae family such as basil, hyssop, lavender, perilla, mint, rosemary, sage and thyme.
- If you have epilepsy, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- This product contains sensitizers (i.e. tea tree oil) which must no be used on large area of the skin and only for a short period of time.
- Known Adverse Reactions May cause an allergic reaction (e.g. skin rashes, irritation, dermatitis) in which case discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Rashes and/or burning discomfort have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use
Natural Product Number (NPN) 80042036